ELA will provide you comprehensive project management from start to finish.
ELA will provide you with a dedicated Project Manager, who will work closely with you throughout the life of your project. Your Project Manager will stay in touch with you regarding your project from the moment that you have approved the work to be done and provide the following services:
- Gives a single point of contact throughout all of stages of your project so that you can always be certain that the ELA Employee you are working with is familiar with your specific site and product.
- Keep you updated on the lead time and estimated arrival dates of all materials necessary to complete your project.
- Work with you to set up a convenient installation schedule in order minimize any disruptions to your flow of business.
- Assist in obtaining any permits that may be required such as EWP, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, etc.
- Ensure that your product will be installed by experienced professionals who are screened and certified for that product. What’s more, we conduct background checks of all installers to ensure your safety and security.
- Follow your project through completion, punch lists and final close outs.